Sunday, February 27, 2011

The worst remaining

kw: psychopaths, news

The neighborhood had a 2-day internet outage, so a few potential posts have gone by the wayside. If I don't write down ideas I forget them.

In Friday's paper the front page had a quote by Muammar Gadhafi (the name is still spelled several ways in the press) of Libya: "People who do not love me do not deserve to live." Assuming this is an accurate translation, it is clear proof that the man is a psychopath, of the sort that must be removed from the human race. This statement is absolutely characteristic of the way the worst humans think. May all such be eliminated from the gene pool!

It is very rare for me to advocate assassination, but in this case it is more than justified, and I do so without a trace of guilt.

No comments: