Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big oops and there goes the day

kw: local events

Early in the day I had a number of possible ideas from which I could write a post. The major one involved helping our son move back to his college digs for his Senior year. However, on the way, he got into an accident, which added about four hours to the whole trip.

Our car and his were packed with his stuff. The tow truck operator took his car to a dispatching location, where we put as much of the stuff from his car into ours as would fit, then stacked the rest next to the station building. He called for a college friend to pick him up (we were about 20 minutes from his destination), and my wife and I drove to his place. His housemates helped us move the stuff to his room while we waited for him to get there. Meanwhile the tow truck driver took the car to a body shop. I'll call them in the morning and tomorrow it'll just go from there.

It is a good thing he has a bicycle with him.

No comments: